The Grand Canyon University Library has some incredible new content for every academic subject, including 30 new databases covering expanded full text content for the Fine Arts, Education, Nursing, Health Sciences, Business, Social Sciences, Computing and more!
The library added a wonderful tool called RefWorks, where you can export your citations from the databases to organize and manage ongoing research projects involving extensive literature searching.
For general reference, you can now consult the Credo Reference collection, which includes over 500 online reference sources such as encyclopedias, dictionaries, biographies, quotations, and much more.
How Can I Get Help From a Librarian?
Call us at 602.639.6641 or Toll Free 800.800.9776 ext. 6396641, send an email to [email protected], chat live with a Librarian at our web site, http://library.gcu.edu, or visit us in the Library.
Sunday, 1 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Monday-Thursday, 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
We are available for both one-on-one help (phone, chat, email, in-person) and group training in-class and in the library (online and ground).
We also have weekly Library webinars, where students can experience a guided tour of the Library resources and ask questions in a live setting.
Introduction to the GCU Library
The Library has reorganized the web site to make it easier to find the research you need most! Check out the new pages at http://library.gcu.edu.
Databases Organized by Subject:
Choosing a database relevant to your research topic is easier than ever. Select a page based on subject and be taken to the list of databases that contain relevant resources. Search multiple subject related databases simultaneously from the OneSearch box located on each Subject page.
All GCU students will now have free access to RefWorks. Utilize this excellent resource to manage all your citations and make citing your sources easier than ever. For help using this new tool, contact the Library or check out the live webinar links on the RefWorks page. http://my.gcu.edu/Academics/Library/Pages/RefWorks.aspx
Thirty new databases are now available! Brand new content is included for all academic disciplines.
- Canadian Business & Current Affairs Complete (CBCA)
- Canadian Newsstand Complete
- Credo Reference
- Film & Television Literature Index
- · Grove Music Online
- Hoover’s Company Records
- International Bibliography of Theatre & Dance
- International Index to Performing Arts
- Naxos Music Library
- Pharmaceutical News Index
- ProQuest Accounting & Tax
- ProQuest Asian Business and Reference
- ProQuest Banking Information Source
- ProQuest Biology Journals
- ProQuest Career and Technical Education
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Computing
- ProQuest Criminal Justice
- ProQuest Education Journals
- ProQuest European Business
- ProQuest Family Health
- ProQuest Health and Medical Complete
- ProQuest Military Collection
- ProQuest Newsstand
- ProQuest Nursing & Allied Health Source
- ProQuest Research Library
- ProQuest Science Journals
- ProQuest Social Science Journals
- ProQuest Telecommunications
- Snapshots Series