- https://news.gcu.edu/2018/04/sonoran-desert-oasis-new-medicines/ Sonoran Desert: An oasis for new medicines?
- https://news.gcu.edu/2018/04/students-will-miss-maxson-world-reasons/ Students will miss Maxson for a world of reasons
- https://news.gcu.edu/2018/04/students-inspiring-students-fete-displays-excellence/ Students Inspiring Students fete displays excellence
- https://news.gcu.edu/2018/04/ceremony-remembers-gcu-lost/ Ceremony remembers those GCU has lost
- https://news.gcu.edu/2018/04/experts-bring-cybersecurity-insight-dark/ Experts bring cybersecurity insight out of the dark
- https://news.gcu.edu/2018/04/choir-shine-light-gcu-carnegie-hall/ Choir to shine a light at GCU -- and Carnegie Hall
“Christ has indeed been raised, the first fruits of those who have fallen asleep. For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive.”
1 Corinthians 15:20-22