- https://news.gcu.edu/2021/08/mondello-scores-in-1st-and-last-canyon-worship-try/ Mondello scores in 1st (and last) Canyon Worship try
- https://news.gcu.edu/2021/08/laprade-sets-sail-leaving-legacy-of-calm-seas/ LaPrade sets sail, leaving legacy of calm seas
- https://news.gcu.edu/2021/08/new-psychology-chair-calls-for-empathy-not-upset/ New psychology chair calls for empathy, not upset
- https://news.gcu.edu/2021/07/talk-about-a-journey-there-was-danger-in-this-doctorate/ What a journey: There was danger in this doctorate
- https://news.gcu.edu/2021/07/students-apply-what-theyve-learned-to-gpec-internships/ Students make greater impact in GPEC internships
- https://news.gcu.edu/2021/07/gcu-school-counseling-pioneers-on-path-to-aid-students/ School counseling 'pioneers' on path to aid students
What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare His own Son, but gave Him up for us all — how will He not also, along with Him, graciously give us all things?Romans 8:31-32
No posts found.