How to Complete On and Off Campus Housing Applications
ALL STUDENTS MUST COMPLETE EITHER AN ON-CAMPUS OR OFF-CAMPUS APPLICATION
- You MUST be registered for the 2011 Fall semester to have access to the application. Please see your AC to register for classes for Fall 2011.
- For those registered for classes, you will receive an e-mail at your @my.gcu.edu account in sometime April 6-8 which will contain your Username, Password and timeslot for when you are granted access to the online housing application.
- At your designated day and time (or anytime after that) go to http://gcu.edu/housing to gain access to the Student Housing Portal.
- Follow the directions posted within the portal to complete either your On-Campus or Off-Campus Application for the upcoming 2011 – 2012 Academic Year.
- Roommate selection: If you know who you want to live with next year, whoever has first access to the application should go online and choose where you want to live. The other people should then go and choose the other available beds in that room as soon as possible.
- Once housing is open for new students, you may lose your choice of rooms or roommates if you have not completed your housing registration. Apply as soon as possible to obtain your first choice of rooms!