Third annual Kevin McClean Research Colloquium
What: Third annual Kevin McClean Research Colloquium
Date: February 27, 2020
Presented by: Eta Chi Chapter, Delta Mu Delta, International Honor Society in Business; Colangelo College of Business; Grand Canyon University
We are pleased to announce a call for papers for the third annual Kevin McClean Research Colloquium (KMRC). Students, staff, faculty and alumni of Grand Canyon University are invited to submit an abstract of their current or proposed research for consideration to present at the KMRC.
The goal of the KMRC is to advance and promote the scholarship and scholarly culture at GCU, by offering an avenue for faculty, staff and students to share their research in a supportive environment that promotes the identification of new theoretical and empirical directions that cover a broad set of frameworks. Scholars are encouraged to propose new areas and methods as they explore their novel propositions. Empirical contributions, as well as theoretical development and conceptual papers, are all welcome.
We seek thought-provoking presentations that will provide novel insights into various topical and interdisciplinary issues. Specific topics may be drawn from science, business, education, the arts, health care, and theology, among other areas. Submissions will be considered for recognition and presentation on February 27, 2020, at the Kevin McClean Research Colloquium sponsored by the Eta Chi Chapter of the Delta Mu Delta, International Honors Society for Business.
Requirements and Deadlines:
- Notification of Intent to Present
- Submissions of Abstracts
- Abstracts should be no more than 300 words
- Submit electronically to Oke@gcu.edu or Tracey.Lauterborn@gcu.edu
- Abstracts should
- Clearly state the problem/question to be answered by the research.
- Concepts used should be theoretically
- There should be an explicit hypothesis/ research question/ proposition.
- Proposed or actual research methods.
- Contributions to theory/practice should be stated.
- For completed research, note any limitations in the study.
- Due: November 29, 2019
- Notification of Acceptance for Presentation
- Sent on or before December 20, 2019
- Presenter Head-Shots and a Brief Bio
- No longer than 150 words.
- Submit electronically to Dr. Moronke Oke or to Ms. Tracey Lauterborn.
- Due: January 13, 2020
- Presentation Decks
- Due: January 31, 2020
- Kevin McClean Research Colloquium: February 27, 2020.
- Each presentation will be 7-10 minutes.
- Questions and answers will be 5 minutes.
- We ask that each presenter honor their allotted time.