Like the Lopes, GCU Magazine is ready for action
Grand Canyon University got the official word from the NCAA on Wednesday: It has passed all the requirements of its transition to Division I and is fully eligible for all postseason tournaments. The August issue of GCU Magazine contains a look at the Lopes’ many accomplishments during the four-year transition from Division II and how they’re positioned to make the most of their newfound status.
The issue also features:
● The annual GCU INsider, which provides the answers to some burning campus questions and some fun ones as well
● An important development in the outlooks of the Students Inspiring Students scholarship recipients
● A look at the mission trips students went on this summer
● A new feature, called My LopeLife, that shares a very personal story of spiritual growth on one of those mission trips
● The latest on all the new engineering labs
● The culture of Valley hospitals with so many GCU graduates working for them
● The inspirational stories behind the lengths doctoral learners go to finish their dissertations
● An interview with Brennan Williams, General Manager of Grand Canyon Beverage Company
To read the digital version, click here.