Support Japan Earthquake Relief with GCU
“Pray for Japan,” GCU’s campaign to support the earthquake relief efforts of Food for the Hungry, will kick off on Monday. T-shirts ($10) and wristbands ($5) will be on sale. Here’s the schedule and details:
● Student Union: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday and Wednesday
● Tempe: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday in Classroom 1
● Peoria I: 2 to 4 p.m. Monday in the AZ Central Conference Room (third floor)
● Camelwest: 9 to 10 a.m. Tuesday
● Cash, credit card and ’Lopes Card accepted at the Student Union. Cash only at other locations.
You may also donate directly to Food for the Hungry and its relief efforts for Japan at
For questions, email Community Outreach Manager Jose Moreno at firstname.lastname@example.org.