Kevin McClean Research Colloquium call for papers
What: Fourth annual Kevin McClean Research Colloquium Date: February 25, 2021
Presented by: Eta Chi Chapter, Delta Mu Delta, International Honor Society in Business; Colangelo College of Business; Grand Canyon University
We are pleased to announce a call for papers for the fourth annual Kevin McClean Research Colloquium (KMRC). Students, staff, faculty and alumni of Grand Canyon University are invited to submit an abstract of their current or proposed research for consideration to present at the KMRC.
Requirements and Deadlines:
- Notification of Intent to Present
- Due: October 2, 2020
- Submit your notification of intent to present using this form.
- Submissions of Abstracts
- Due: November 2, 2020
- Abstracts should be no more than 300 words
- Abstracts should
- Clearly state the problem/question to be answered by the research.
- Concepts used should be theoretically
- There should be an explicit hypothesis/research question/proposition.
- Proposed or actual research methods.
- Contributions to theory/practice should be stated.
- For completed research, note any limitations in the study.
- Include a title page with your name, title and college.
- If you have questions, please reach out to Tracey Lauterborn at [email protected]
- Notification of Acceptance for Presentation
- Sent on or before December 18, 2020
- Presenter Head-Shots and a Brief Bio
- Due: January 15, 2021
- No longer than 150 words.
- Submit electronically to Ms. Tracey Lauterborn.
- Presentation Decks
- Due: January 20, 2021
- Kevin McClean Research Colloquium February 25, 2021.
- Each presentation will be 7-10 minutes.
- Questions and answers will be 5 minutes.
- We ask that each presenter honor the allotted time